I’m in love with the You’re Delightful hostess stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Since it landed in my studio last month, I’ve made countless cards with it – I’m sure if they had feelings, they would be feeling overworked.
Today, I bring to you a simple 10 minute card – no seriously, it takes about 10 minutes and it can be used for just about anything.
There’s a video to go along with the tutorial, but first, let me tell you about two really cool things in July!
- Orders of $50 in July receive a $5 coupon from Stampin’ Up to use in August. Use Host Code: 3Z6Q7KTW
- Orders of $75 in July receive a $5 coupon plus FREE metallic sequin assortment (will ship August 15) Use Host Code: 3Z6Q7KTW
- Orders of $100 in July receive 2 $5 coupons from Stampin’ Up to use in August. Use Host Code: 3Z6Q7KTW
- Orders over $100 should opt for the hostess kit (it’s only $99 for your choice of $125 in products) and for a limited time, it’s Christmas in July, get
- D Block (2)
- Grid Paper
- Paper Snips
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Bone Folder
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
Free – a $72 value! You can be a hobby demo (you want the discount) or a career demo (you’re all in) – it’s up to you!
Join Stampin’ Up Now!
Ok, now lets get busy on this You’re Delightful Stampin’ Up! Card
Cut your cardstock:
Card Base (I used Plum Perfect) 4.25″X5.5″
Mat: (I used Island Indigo) 4″X5.25″
Watercolor Paper: 3.75″X5″
Plum Perfect and Island Indigo are both available in the Regals collection
Rub your embossing buddy over your entire watercolor paper
Generously sprinkle black embossing powder over your inked impression, tapping off any excess.
Emboss black powder using the Stampin’ Up heat tool
Using your Aqua Painter, water color over your embossed impression using 5 coordinating inks. I used Plum Perfect, Berry Burst, Tempting Turquoise, Lemon Lime Twist, and Pumpkin Pie. You can use any ink color you wish.
Tag @goodstuffmama in your card on Instagram!