As I mentioned in my Erin Condren Planner Haul post, EC sent me some goodies to share with you – I’m too opinionated for that to change how I feel about a product, so you can always trust that what I’m telling you is legit. I also use affiliate links from time to time at no cost to you – so now that you’ve been properly disclaimed and disclosed, I can tell you that I didn’t realize how many uses I would have for the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner until it arrived and I got a good look at it.
The EC Deluxe Monthly Planner is just like their life planners in quality and design, but isn’t set up for your weekly down to the detail planning. Instead, the two page monthly calendar and note pages give a better set up in my opinion for tracking the scope.
Here’s the breakdown of the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner:
- Two-Page Monthly Calendar Spreads
- Durable Tabs for Easy Organization
- Add up to 80 Extra Lined Note Pages
- Choose your Luxe or Interchangeable Cover Options
- Customizable cover and coil
- Comes in two Sizes
- Choose from colorful or neutral interior Color Schemes
- Other Calendar Options
Now for the reason you’ve popped in to this post – I give you:
6 things you could track in your Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner:
- Health and fitness – EC has a wellness tracker (which I purchased) but if you’re looking for something larger, or something to match your life planner – this would be an excellent tool for health tracking – just slip the dry erase meal planner in and you’d have the bones of what you need.
- Household Overall – Many kids in sports? Doc appointments? This would be awesome on the counter in the kitchen for the family to write their events in.
- Home Management – The overall monthly structure of this planner is ideal for home management – chores, filter changes, service personell – all the gigs and gadgets that keep your abode properly chugging along.
- Finance – Track all of your monthly expenses and up coming bills – EC Also has a budget book which would fit nicely in the pocket folder to break down that budget a bit better.
- Child Custody/Support – My kids are grown now, but in hindsight I wished I had tracked our child arrangement a bit better. This could track visitation, vacations, and financial obligations.
- Work – Most companies use project management software to break down the fine details of a project, so writing those down in a weekly planner may not make sense for you. The reason I purchased my EC Monthly Deluxe Planner is to use for work – tracking meetings, days off, pay day, travel, etc. It is my work-only book. The note pages will be super handy for jotting down meeting notes each month.
If you haven’t already signed up for their mailing list – they’re currently offering a 10% coupon code on your first order.
If you’re using your Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner in a way not listed here I’d love to hear it – let me know in the comments below!