I absolutely love how versatile this card is – just by changing the colors or the sentiment you dramatically change the card look.
Card Making Supplies Needed
(Alert! Affiliate links!)
- Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranaunculus Set (or you favorite floral set)
- Sizix “Darling” stamp set (or your favorite bold sentiment)
- Misti Stamping tool or multiple Acrylic Blocks
- Large Acrylic Block
- Watercolor Paper cut to 4.25X5.5 as a standard card front
- Archival Black Ink
- Distress Inks: Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Shabby Shutters
- Full adhesive post-it notes
- Your favorite paint brush and clean water
I also mentioned my sanding eraser – there’s no getting through a card without this for me.
Check out how just changing the colors and sentiment gives this card a totally different vibe:
Pin This to read later (or help others find)