It’s here! It’s time! The 2020 Journal Challenge is ready to go! Lets grab our journals (or open a new word doc) and get to tapping away to uncover hidden layers, heal and spark creativity and productivity in our lives.
January is all about how we spend out daytime hours – and how we spend them wisely, doing things we’re passionate about, with people we like, and not spending our entire lives doing it. That’s right it’s about business, career, efficiency, optimization, holding true to what we want to do each day, instead of residing in what we have to do.
So grab your pen and lets get started.
January Journal Prompts
- Five things that change for me this year are:
- If money wasn’t an object, I’d have a career in
- If I’m honest, what’s really missing from my life is
- If I had a mission statement, it would be:
- If I owned the company, I’d definitely change….
- Time flies at work when I’m….
- Let me tell you about my work bestie
- Am I really happy in my career?
- My favorite motivational quote is:
- My first job prepared me for my career because
- My professional role model is
- I’m tired of wasting my time by
- Tonight, when I lay down to sleep, at least I can take comfort in the fact that I accomplished
- If you were giving a speech and the whole world had to listen, what would you say?
- I always thought I’d be…
- The first time I remember feeling proud of an accomplishment…
- My morning routine for success includes
- My superpower is
- Ten years ago I was
- If I opened a new business, it would be called
- The lesson of today was
- 3 songs that motivate me are
- I’ve always wanted to study…
- Where does happiness come from?
- What’s prevented me from reaching goals in the past is
- What do I want to accomplish this year?
- How have I changed since the beginning of last year?
- Here’s a list of things I’m leaving behind this year
- When I receive constructive criticism I
- These three distractions are hindering my productivity each day
- My favorite way to spend a vacation day is