I admit I don’t use my happy planner nearly as much as I used to. It’s the perfect size for a purse ride-along but the boxes are so tiny. I did manage to find a great way to date your mini planner monthly but otherwise, my writing seems to big and bubbly for most of the boxes. Still, I use it from time to time and when I do, a check list box always comes in handy, right?
And as gloomy as the weather has been, I could use some bright colors. So this happy planner mini checklist sticker printable made it’s way to the blog for you.
I like that I still have room to write in the planner day, the checklist doesn’t take up too much room – maybe I’m moving in the right direction on using the Happy Planner Mini 🙂
Tips for printing and cutting these Happy Planner Mini Checklist Stickers:
- Use full sheet sticker paper (these are $16.99 for 100)
- If using a silhouette, use the registration marks setting – silhouettes are finicky and this will help.
- Cut the red lines first at a blade setting of 2 or 3, cut the purple line second with a blade setting of 7 or 8 – I double cut my purple line.
- If hand cutting, just print the PDF and use sharp and small detail scissors for best results
You’ll find the PDF to print and the cut file if you have a Silhouette here: Happy Planner Mini Checklist Brights
Three fun things you should do now:
- Re-pin the image below to your Pinterest so that you (and other large recollections planner users can find it later)
- Subscribe to the Love Your Planner/Good Stuff Mama newsletter to learn about freebies that I post for subscribers only (top of this page)
- Comment below with colors you’d like to see in the future – I’ll tag you when they are ready!