Check out this adorable envelope gift card holder – comes together quickly and serves as a complete gift with four pockets to hold cash, gift cards or notes and tokens.
Watch the video below – all products used and directions are below the video for offline assembly.
What you’ll need:
- Double sided scrapbooking paper – I used Stampin’ Up holiday paper
- Envelope punch board
- Tape Runner
- Strong liquid adhesive
- Cut 4 sheets of paper to 5″X5″ squares (verify on your punch board that this will make gift card sized envelopes)
- Cut two pieces to 3 3/4 X 2 3/8″ (this is your front and back cover)
- Cut one piece at 3 3/4″ by 11″ and score it at every 1/2 “
Steps to create an envelope gift card holder:
- Follow the directions on your punch board to create four envelopes.
- Fold the long strip of scored paper in a fan/accordion fashion
- Skip the first two creases and add the first envelope to the 3rd crease.
- Skip the next Crease
- Add the second envelope to the next crease
- Repeat this adding all four envelopes with one crease in between
- Add the front cover to the first crease
- Add the back cover to the last crease
- Turn the book over and apply a liquid adhesive to each crease and clamp together
- Cut a long piece of burlap and wrap around the book, tie together with a bow