Goodstuffmama.com welcomes contributions from other creative minds to share their stories, journeys and creations right here on our platforms
(Handmade items and Planner shops)
Etsy Shops that offer handmade items (prints, jewelry, clothing, quilts, household items, etc, including (and especially) planner related items (stickers, charms, etc) are encouraged to submit a guest article to goodstuffmama.com.
The Goodstuff Mama community reaches over 30K combined social followers with an active 6K+ mailing list. We have a targeted growth approach to explode in 2019 and we want to share the souls of other creatives right here on GSM.
Here’s the guidelines:
- Post must offer value to the reader – an inside look, a tip, etc.
- Post may not be spammy – one link to your shop and one link to one social media channel may be inserted
- Goodstuffmama.com reserves the right to insert affiliate links and ads where applicable. There will be no monetary compensation from any earnings from those links.
- Posts must contain clear, bright, interesting photos
- Post must be 300 words or greater.
- Goodstuffmama.com will share your post to our social media channels
- We *may* share your post in our email newsletter which reaches over 6K creative readers and planners each month.
- We make no guarantee in traffic, but every effort will be made to help to share your story.
- No financial compensation
All contributions become the property of goodstuffmama.com and will be shared as we deem fit.If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 tips for organizing your day (can include link to a printable you have in your Etsy shop, etc)
- Planner Sticker Shop – the real “behind the scenes”
- The three planner supplies I won’t use and why
- What inspired me to start my _______ Etsy shop
- Highlight how you use your own handmade items in your home
- Who taught you your craft – for example, a quilt shop owner may write a piece “She taught me to sew”
- We’re also open to interviewing you and offering readers a behind the scenes interview around your shop.
Please note, we reserve the right to refuse to post any content at our discretion.